24 years 8 months

One more

Cees

Attachments

Member for

19 years 8 months

One more

Cees

Hey Cees,come over to cockpitFest and I'll buy you a nice warm pint of Spitfire ale.

Profile picture for user Peter

Member for

24 years 8 months

Looking Good Cees...! Well Done!!!!

Member for

19 years 8 months

Typhoon Panel 2003 CockpitFest

Member for

24 years 8 months

Mmmm nice. Very nice.

I might take you up on that beer, Rocketeer.

Cees

Member for

24 years 8 months

Hey Cees.
Probably against all common sense but I was able to back date the gear indicator to a Halifax by removing the black paint over the top bar of the T and removing the paint for the right side of the N

Member for

24 years 8 months

Hey Cees.
Probably against all common sense but I was able to back date the gear indicator to a Halifax by removing the black paint over the top bar of the T and removing the paint for the right side of the N

Good work Peter, AFAIK the undercarriage indicator of the Halifax and the Hunter are similar apart from the T (tail) or N (nose).

Cheers

Cees

Member for

19 years 8 months

Good work Peter, AFAIK the undercarriage indicator of the Halifax and the Hunter are similar apart from the T (tail) or N (nose).

Cheers

Cees

Are you sure? Hunter is tiny about 35mm diameter

Member for

20 years 3 months

Meteor panels

Enclosed are a few more pictures of some panels in my collection, the first two are front and rear Meteor T7 instrument panels. Since taking this photo the missing rate of climb instrument has now been attached to the front panel.

Member for

24 years 8 months

Great Job Guys please keep posting...!

Member for

24 years 8 months

Are you sure? Hunter is tiny about 35mm diameter

No. but I was told that :D But he could have meant Meteor perhaps.

Cees

Member for

24 years 8 months

No. but I was told that :D But he could have meant Meteor perhaps.

Cees

Yes, early Meteor would make sense, but definately not Hunter.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Cees,

I'm drooling. Very nice Panel!

Todd

Member for

24 years 8 months

Cees.
Can you please keep an eye out for the same type of suction changeover unit that I need for my panel?

Member for

24 years 8 months

Cees.
Can you please keep an eye out for the same type of suction changeover unit that I need for my panel?

Peter,

These things are extremely rare. Mine came from Australia and was fitted in a Beaufighter originally. If I ever come across another one I would snap it up immediately as it is very much sought after.

Cees

Member for

19 years 8 months

A few more projects espied by me over the years

Spitfire, Lysander both at CockpitFest and a Hampden at LARG. Sorry about quality....still fighting 100kb

Member for

19 years 11 months

I know, I know its Benyboy with his egg beater pannel again. So I left the Buchon wing pannel in the back ground just to sneak me into `historic`. Now I have finally recieved the pannel I can post a pic of it the right way round. Still looking for confirmation its a Squirrel and looking for instruments. Tryd all the usual places, Aerobits ect.

Attachments

Member for

19 years 8 months

Ask the ICC old chap they may be able to help

Member for

24 years 8 months

Beny boy. Your panel is welcome to this thread... It is old but can you post a piccie of what a squirrel helicopter looks like so that we all know?