hangar and flight deck dimensions

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 7 months

Hi,

I am looking for the hangar and flight deck dimensions of the following ships: Knox, Meko 200 TN, Meko 200 PN, Standart (Elli), Perry

I appreciate any information or source of information.

Regards,
Saturn5

Original post

Member for

19 years 7 months

:(

Hi,

Ok, I have given up the dimensions of flight decks. Can anybody tell me or give me an online source for the hangar sizes of Knox, Meko 200 TN, Meko 200 PN, Standart (Elli), Perry?

Member for

20 years 9 months

I guess it would be easiest to measure them from photos. No online data about that known.

Member for

19 years 7 months

I guess it would be easiest to measure them from photos. No online data about that known.

Thank you for responding. :)

I have tried to measure the dimensions of hangars from photos. But it is without any professional equipment almost to no avail.
1.The lens of the camera distorts the objects. For example I have seen some photos where the two sides of the hangar door which are parallel to each other in realty are not parallel at all.
2.The most of the photos showing the flight deck area of a ship are not taken from stern of the ship but from starboard or port quarters with an angle. Therefore it is difficult the calculate the real measurements of the objects (the ship the hangar the helicopter etc)

This is why I am asking it online.

Member for

19 years 7 months

Saturn 5,
you could try these:

Courtesy Thales Naval Nederland

more renders from Thales

Hope this helps

7seas, your renderings will surely help me. Thank you very much. I have just one question are these renderings made to a scale or not?

Regards

PS: Do you also write at the forum of warship1.com? I think I saw your postings there

Member for

24 years 6 months

Made to scale ?
I asume.
But you could do a quick check on length versus width
That type of data must be somewhere available.

Warship1, yes one of the boards I check regulary.
But this board goes down in a rapid way with all those poll's.

regards

Member for

24 years 6 months

If you don't mind hanging on a little longer mate, I'll find out about the Meko 200's for you (well the Anzac class which is a version of the 200) and the Adelaide class (the Aussie versions of the Perry's), PM me in a week and I'll have something for you ok???