Vintage Aircraft Magazines

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 5 months

Hi,
Does anyone have copies of the Vintage Aircraft magazines numbers 22 and 23 that they would be willing to photocopy the articles on the DH88 Comets for me please. I have just been outbid on ones off e-bay.

many thanks

Ken

Original post

Member for

18 years 2 months

Hi Ken

Yes, I have them. I presume you mean the articles on Clouston and Victor Ricketts.

I will scan the as soon as I can. Just PM me with your e-mail.

John

Member for

19 years 6 months

Hi,
Does anyone have copies of the Vintage Aircraft magazines numbers 22 and 23 that they would be willing to photocopy the articles on the DH88 Comets for me please. I have just been outbid on ones off e-bay.

many thanks

Ken

Oddly enough I have them too - I might even have the original typescripts of the articles - I certainly have the photos and the artwork! :)

How much did they go for?

Member for

16 years 11 months

Hi Guys,

Sorry to converty this thread to an add, if anyone is interested, I have 15 back issue editions of Vintage Aircraft magazine that are spare and available for a reasonable offer. They were a nice magazine from the 70's, early 80's. I also have at least 6 Skyways magazines spare, these are late 80's and filled with excellent prewar information.

Avro Cadet

Member for

16 years 8 months

Please don't anyone tell me what Vintage Aircarft mags are going for :mad:, I've just donated my complete set to the Museum at Middle Wallop for them to keep or sell.