Spitfire rudder pedal drawings

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 9 months

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone can help me!i have over 1000 spitfire drawings but none that cover the rudder pedal bar (the bar that connects the two rudder pedals). I have looked all over the internet for a drawing of these but have only managed to find a general arrangement drawing, however i require one with dimensions.

I was therefore someone on this forum might have a copy of this drawing or point me in the direction of someone who has!!
Thanks in advance,
Dave

Original post

Member for

18 years 2 months

Mate...We may have what you are after...

I copied a mates bar down in Melbourne late last year.Can,t remember how close I got it but the drawings are on the way.Do you need the axle,bearing keepers and the brake bias pin?;)

Member for

18 years 2 months

ROFLAO

Cloned??Or in a time warp....?Dave is the builder of such Spitfire cockpit section...Yes he does nice work.Plus all the other stuff he does on the side..:diablo:
And he is a top bloke...For a Pom!!:dev2:

Member for

16 years 9 months

sorry to disappoint

Sorry to disappoint guys, but im not the Dave making the simhardware replica simulator!

im looking for any drawings that cover the rudder bar as the only ones i have managed to dig up contain the overview drawings and no measurements, so anything related to this area would be a great help!!!
Regards,
Dave

Member for

18 years 2 months

OOOps....

Sorry about that...Pm me your details and I,ll send you some stuff over..:o