Horten - The most secret weapon of the Luftwaffe

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

11 years 1 month

I share with you a lot of pictures, some of them previously unreleased, rare and never before seen by me, referring to one of the secret weapons of the Luftwaffe. We are talking about the Horten flying wing. Perhaps, the aircraft of the Second World War the most ahead of its time than any other, went into production too late to be put into service. Do you think if he had gone into production would have changed the course of the war and history? Visit the link below and give us your opinion about it.

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com.br/2011/01/a-mais-secreta-arma-da-luftwaffe.html

Best Regards.

Original post

Member for

24 years 8 months

Do you think if he had gone into production would have changed the course of the war and history?

No.

Member for

20 years 5 months

Moggy. He won't see your reply. Pampa14 posts on numerous forums with links to his website and poses a question which he already knows the answer. Usually the source of the photos he posts has covered the topic and the answer to the question has already been derived. I've never noticed a follow up post on any of the threads he starts. His website contains thousands of photos, many of which have been lifted from other sources and are not credited.

He may be a genuine enthusiast but it seems he doesn't actually want to discuss the material that he posts; it's simply a lure to his website.

Member for

24 years 8 months

I know that.

It merely amused me to answer the question.

I also changed the thread title so that people would know without clicking on it what was featured. Just another small service from your moderation team.

Moggy

Profile picture for user Bob

Member for

24 years 8 months

Not even as if he has just written this revelation - it is dated Thursday, January 20, 2011, material he wrote years ago but has just "discovered", like the all of his clickbait content.
Please note he invites you to visit his blog to comment, no doubt to get the traffic, in order to fill his pocket.
He posts then runs.

I think we'll all fall off our folding airshow chairs if he ever deems to actually reply to any follow up post. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Member for

20 years 5 months

I know that.

It merely amused me to answer the question.

I also changed the thread title so that people would know without clicking on it what was featured. Just another small service from your moderation team.

Moggy

Where's the "Like" button when you need it?

Member for

13 years 5 months

It would have changed the course of this forum if one crashed onto my mother who was in labour in 1945 having me,still you can't have everything!:D

Member for

13 years 11 months

But I do like the pressurized pilot...

Member for

10 years 1 month

Is he lonely?

Member for

12 years 6 months

Who Knew
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii120/Duggy009/a%20and%20a%20two/Horton-the-Elephant.png
Thats one reason I like this forum, you learn somthing new every day.
Danke Kameraden

Member for

19 years 10 months

I never knew Hitler and Hannibal had so much in common. Go figure.

I can hardly wait to see what's next..."the Flying Jeep, the U.K.s most secret weapon" or the "Secret Japanese submarine Bombers"?

Moggy, thanks for making the title more descriptive.

Member for

11 years 10 months

Which one or more of his pictures is "never before seen." Blowed if I could see it.

Member for

9 years 1 month

Instead of publicly humiliating him, would it not just be easier to delete his message?

On line bullying really isn't clever, specially from moderators.

Member for

19 years 10 months

On line bullying really isn't clever, specially from moderators.

You may not have been here long enough (judging by your post count) but we've had this discussion before.
The OP posts threads, asks questions (the answers to which he never acknowledges, leading some to believe he really isn't interested in getting answers) all in the name of getting hits on his website. Virtually all of his 160+ posts dating back a couple of years are like that.

Far from "bullying", the moderators let him continue because he's more or less harmless.
But when the moderators have to amend his title to give members some idea of what he's discussing about before clicking on a unknown site, I'd say they've been very patient, not "bullying".

Profile picture for user Bob

Member for

24 years 8 months

flyingfigtree,
Also, he has been banned from numerous aviation forums for his "spamming" activity and he posts his links elsewhere using numerous pseudonyms. The topics he posts about are blog posts mostly all from several years ago, so hardly information he has just discovered.

Member for

16 years 3 months

The OP currently is all over another forum like a rash, with all manner of "just discovered" revelations, interestingly his posts have had no replies, can't imagine why.:rolleyes: