Publication "The British Roundel"

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 10 months

Does anyone have a copy of this for the date sept / oct 2003 please? Its primarily the rear cover I'm interested in.

Rob

Original post

Member for

16 years 10 months

Just bumping this up the queue. Its not a publication I've heard of but if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Rob

Member for

20 years

B.A.R.G. produced a regular A5 sized magazine titled "Roundel" for many years - is that what you mean?

Tim

Member for

16 years 10 months

Possibly Tim, but the history of an aircraft I was reading up on describes there being colour photos of it in service on the back of the "british roundel" publication. Thats all I have to go on!

Rob

Member for

18 years 7 months

Rob,

I noticed in the NAM Shop this weekend several volumes of second-hand BARG publications.

Those published between 1989 and 1992 were titled 'Roundel' and those between 1997 and 2001 were titled 'The British Roundel' - other copies may be around, do you want me to investigate further?

Member for

16 years 10 months

Thanks for the thought, Howard. A couple of helpful forumites have already been in touch with offers of help with photocopying. But if a copy of the sept/oct 2003 issue is available then yes maybe it would be nice to have my own copy :)

Rob

Member for

18 years 7 months

They seemed to be packaged up in yearly sets but I'll ask the question of the Shop Manager tomorrow and see what I can find for you!

Member for

18 years 7 months

We only have copies up until 2002 - sorry!

Member for

15 years 11 months

The rear cover of TBR, Sep/Oct 2003 has 3 B&W images, 2 Canberras [WE139] and a Fury LA610.

Regards John G.

Member for

16 years 10 months

TwinOtter23 - thanks for looking anyway Howard

johngilly - yes its the two Canberra pics I'm interested in, thanks.

Rob