Tally Ho Restoration

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years

Has anyone heard of this company, looks a bit questionable to me.

http://www.tallyhorestoration.com

Original post

Member for

24 years 8 months

They do seem to be using rather a lot of photographs of other peoples' restorations to advertise their services.

Member for

24 years 8 months

Hmm,

Lets be careful here - I suspect that the two companies are not linked. I also don't want to cast aspersions on anybody without proof.

Bruce

Member for

14 years 7 months

Hmm,

Lets be careful here - I suspect that the two companies are not linked. I also don't want to cast aspersions on anybody without proof.

Bruce

Was there not a similar company operating with a different name who was using other peoples projects as examples of their work when it wasnt ?? some of our projects and the Malta Museum ones being just an example.I have looked at their site at Tallyho and it seems that U Tube has terminated their links and film footage because of and I quote so there is no misunderstanding " Numerous complaints about copyright infringements"I would suggest folks visiting their site make up their own minds. Yes the three projects mentioned are registered under G-INFO to another organisation and I wonder if the same has happened to them and they dont yet realise their pictures are being used ??,But that is purely a personal opinion and possible suggestion.

Mike E

www.aircraftrestorationgroup.org