World War II Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 5 months

For those interested and if you do not know already...

On 1st February 2011 a new version was published of my "World War II Allied Aircraft Crashes in The Netherlands" software.
With the program it is possible to easily search for detailed information about Allied aircraft crashes in The Netherlands in the Second World War. At present (26th June 2011) the info on almost 800 aircraft and 4200 crew members is listed...
The program is available for free, has no advertising, and can be downloaded via: http://airwar.texlaweb.nl/
Just read the guestbook on the website for any references.
Any comments about the software (good or bad) or any new information about the subject is highly appreciated...

Jan

Original post

Member for

19 years 1 month

Just about had a coronary when I read the thread title..

Member for

16 years 3 months

Well, to be honest this area of interest is really not my own cup of tea, but I must say that this looks a very formidable project! You should be congratulated for assembling this database of information, and for sharing it.

That is right and proper historical research of the 'old style', there. Brilliant.

Member for

24 years 5 months

What a wonderful name for a B-17.

42-31135 "Susy Sag T*ts" ............. B-17 ................ 1944

Mark

Member for

18 years 4 months

I can heartily recommend the site and the software, its's an excellent piece of work.

Member for

24 years 5 months

Deserves a wide audience

These young men who lost their lives, do not cry for them,They are not really gone, you know; It's just a body which they left behind,They will only be gone forever when we no longer remember them..

Free translation into English from a text by Bram Vermeulen (1946 - 2004)

Moggy

Bomber Command Memorial wristbands still available. PM me