Hurricane Recovery on TV

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 8 months

Have I got the wrong channel? On Discovery tonight at 2000 it says How Do They Do It series 7 Episode 6. HELP!:confused:

Nick

I think the state of material at the back of the engine could partly be explained by a previous dig, although the engine itself (and hub) were superb in condition.

This is not the first time the MOD have dallied over "gifting" recovered material and I know of at least three cases where the MOD have evidently claimed/seized the recovered material. As you say, could be significant for the future.

Member for

18 years 7 months

I have watched several dig programmes in recent years and this was by far the best all round production, well done to all involved.

Member for

15 years 4 months

Have I got the wrong channel? On Discovery tonight at 2000 it says How Do They Do It series 7 Episode 6. HELP!:confused:

Its on Discovery History Ch.522 @8pm

Member for

14 years 8 months

Thanks - I can't keep up with these digital channels - I'll check to see I can get it. :)I tried browsing for a website but it just takes you to the Discovery Channel.

I stand to be corrected, but I think that is Discovery History (Sky Ch 522).

Member for

14 years 8 months

Went directly to 522 and found it - thanks to all. So it is set to record as others are watching a "soap" at that time, I believe.....;)

Member for

15 years 4 months

Well if that doesnt work then its on again on Ch 557 @ 9pm , wouldnt want to deprive you of some favoured viewing !!! :diablo:

Andy, my apologies meant to say this sooner but damned good job by you and the guys on the dig and for arranging for the Hurri flypast in honour of the Veteran !

I ought to watch it myself, I suppose! :)

Or....maybe not.:p

Member for

14 years 8 months

You should have - it was excellent.;) I was able to watch it after all, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Harry Harris?? is a character, isn't he? But just the sort of passionate, fascinated amateur who contribute so much to our knowledge. It was very moving to see Bill Green's reaction as the Merlin was precariously wiched to the surface.

Member for

17 years 1 month

On again now on Discovery History.

Blimey!

Wish I got repeat fees. :D

Member for

17 years 1 month

And on again at 5pm;)

Member for

14 years 8 months

Blimey!

Wish I got repeat fees. :D