Airline USA

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 4 months

Well forgot to mention it to u all. And don't worry i'm not at home watching day-time TV :D
But for this week, as i haven't got next week's Radio Times to clarify it, but Airline USA is on ITV1 @ 2:00pm. All it is, like Airline UK, following a LoCo, in this case:- Southwest and its based @ LAX and Midway, and that appels to me as i went to Midway last year.
So get ur VRC's out and record it. Was very interesting, a fat bloke needing two seats :D No offence to anybody there
Really this should be an evening show, filling in the 5pm slot ITV have struggled to fill since Crossoads demise in 2003.

Original post

Member for

21 years 1 month

I saw this, meant to mention it on here, im going to record it every day.

Member for

20 years 4 months

hehe same ere

Member for

20 years 9 months

Well forgot to mention it to u all. And don't worry i'm not at home watching day-time TV :D
But for this week, as i haven't got next week's Radio Times to clarify it, but Airline USA is on ITV1 @ 2:00pm. All it is, like Airline UK, following a LoCo, in this case:- Southwest and its based @ LAX and Midway, and that appels to me as i went to Midway last year.
So get ur VRC's out and record it. Was very interesting, a fat bloke needing two seats :D No offence to anybody there
Really this should be an evening show, filling in the 5pm slot ITV have struggled to fill since Crossoads demise in 2003.

IT was on Belgium's TV1 as well, but that thing about the fat guy needing two seats was on two days ago. In the meanwhile the season is finished. Enjoyed watching it.

Member for

21 years 2 months

I watched it today...very good really, I really enjoyed it. The stories were certainly a little different from the normal Airline UK ones.

Member for

20 years 3 months

looks like they splashed out a bit more with the USA one, loving the boom camera shots

Member for

21 years

is it on all week?

Member for

21 years 1 month

That sounds interesting, shame it's not shown down here

Member for

20 years 4 months

is it on all week?

Roger, its on every day this week i think. Will find out for u all if irs next week aswell, but i don't think so.
And 12T, those boom shots are amazing!

Member for

21 years

i watched it today was good i wana fly southwest now they play games and have fun with the passengers which is good :)

Member for

21 years 1 month

Taped it today, look forward to watching it later :)

Member for

21 years 3 months

Just watched it this afternoon (NO MORE SCHOOL!). Was very interesting, a different approach (different production team?) to that of the UK one.

Member for

20 years 4 months

I really wanna fly with SWA now aswell.
One good thing with SWA is when they employ new staff, its not their looks which is important, but their Sense of Humor. Herb said that was a base for a good airline, and look how its worked out :D

Member for

20 years 4 months

I can confim here that its onn next week aswell!

Member for

24 years 5 months

I flew with Southwest a couple of months ago and there were no parties or games on board. Playing up to the TV cameras I bet.

Member for

21 years

where were u frlying from/to skycruiser this was on a 3 hour flight from chicago midway to los angeles i think so that may have been a reason?

Member for

20 years 4 months

the one that was on today was good, a pilot left the company!

Member for

20 years

Todays program was brilliant!

Member for

21 years 1 month

Waiting to watch todays episode, yesterdays was the 1st I watched after turning the plug of my TV off when I was meant to tape it on Tuesday.

A really good show, they dont seem to be playing up to the cameras to much, which can happen alot on these types of programmes.

They are very good to their customers despite been a lo-co, a lesson to Ryanair I think!

Member for

20 years 4 months

I got the privleage of walking into Term F @ MDW, but never knew it was gonna be knocked down!
Nice to see Herb giving that send off to that Captain @ Phoenix
SWA have such a different approach to other lo-cos as they compensate for a number of things, which here it wouldnt happen.

Member for

20 years 3 months

Do we have the privleage of having any Southwest pilots with us?
And i watched it today (8/7/04) what a send off for that captain.