STEALTH DETECTION SYSTEMS

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years 1 month

As far as cellphone towers... Destroying all the nations cellphone
towers in not impossible by a long shot.

The french nostradamus use the same frequency than TV channels.
Should an equivalent radar reach an operationnal status, we can easily imagine that some vehicules will be use to transmit these frequencies.

Member for

21 years

As far as cellphone towers... Destroying all the nations cellphone towers in not impossible by a long shot. All we'd need is th eGPS locations of the towers that would need to be destroyed, and then we could program them into SDB's. A flight of 4 B2's would carry enough SDB's to destroy over 700 targets at a range of over 40 miles.

Well, I guess all the nations cellphone towers are spread at much longer range than 40 miles. I think you are being seriously unrealistic now.. Destroying all cellphone towers in Iran would cost way too much material and lifes than it is worth it..

Member for

20 years 2 months

Cant they be jammed...I'm sure they arent jam resistant or atleast no measures have been taken to make them hard to jamm from military hardware...I'm sure cell phone networkd can be taken out by more economical/practical/effecient and less time consuming manner then to bomb each one!